1797 – Pallas House, Co. Galway
Designed by amateur architect William Leeson, and commissioned by the fourth Lord Nugent of Riverston. This building was considerably enlarged by the tenth Earl of Westmeath after he inherited the title and estate in 1879. The additions were carried out to the designs of George C. Ashlin. The house contents were sold off in the late 1930s with the house demolished shortly after 1945.