1884 – Rectory, Baltinglass, Co. Wicklow
Erected at the same time as the Church of Ireland by the same architect Richard O’Brien Smyth. Described by The Irish Builder as a “neat Glebe-house” in “domestic gothic”.
“On the ground floor is provided drawing and dining-room off entrance hall and staircase, with kitchen, dairy, pan tries, scullery, &c.; study and bath-room on landing, and three bedrooms on first floor, with servants’ room and linen closet in attic. The works are being executed by Messrs. Thomas and John Pemberton, at a cost, exclusive of stable and coach-house, of 998, from the design and under the direction of Mr. R. O’Brien Smyth, architect, Kenilworth-square, Dublin.”