1889 – Atkinsons, No.31 College Green, Dublin

Architect: Sir Thomas Drew

1258

Constructed in 1888-89 for poplin manufacturer Richard Atkinson & Co, as a showroom and offices. Demolished in the 1970’s to make way for an extension to the adjacent Ulster Bank. The bank building, also by Thomas Drew, was gutted during this renovation and lost its original banking hall.