1913 – Harding Memorial Primary School, Belfast, Co. Antrim
Constructed for select vestry of Willowfield parish, Willowfield National School No 2 was opened officially on 5 April 1913. At opening, the school building consisted of two storeys, with 4 classrooms on each floor. Canon Harding was rector of Willowfield Parish from 1900-1922, and after his death in 1922 the school was renamed in his Honour. Still in use as a school today although it has been extended.