1926 – Chapel Of The Passionist Fathers, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh

Architect: Rudolph Maximilian Butler


The community was constructed between 1917 and 1926 with the Chapel of St Gabriel blessed on May 23 1926. Constructed to contain a Novitiate, but that was moved to Scotland, leaving the building too large for their needs. The community has moved out of the original buildings which are now an old peoples residence and into the former farm buildings.