1894 – Church, Fennor, Co. Waterford
Constructed out of the ruins of an earlier church. The first church was built in the early 19th Century, possibly before 1826, on lands donated by Lord de la Poer of Gurteen.
“This work is now in progress, under the hands of Mr. George Nolan, builder, of Waterford, and is one of a series executed (by the same architect and contractor) for the Rev. John Dowley, P.P., Dunhill. The walls of the old church are retained, and roughly pebble-dashed, new dressings of Ruabon terra-cotta being supplied. There is no building stone within miles of the locality, hence the choice of materials was rather limited. Mr. W. G. Doolin, M.A., is the architect.” The Irish Builder, May 1 1893.