1910 – Former Post Office Building, West Hastings Street, Vancouver
An Edwardian Baroque style building, combining English and French architectural influences. Construction began in 1905, was completed by 1910, and it was designed by Public Works’ Chief Architect David Ewart. In 1958 it became Postal Station ‘A’ due to the construction of the main Post Office at 349 West Georgia. Now part of the Sinclair Centre – a shopping arcade.