1955 – Former Stella Cinema, Mount Merrion, Dublin

Architect: Robert H. Dowling

1540

1540

1540

A massive suburban cinema with 1000 seats when it opened in 1955. Closed in 1976 and used as a furniture store for forty-odd years before closing. Many original cinema features survived the alterations to a furniture store. Proposed for demolition in 2013, and reprieved due to economic conditions.