Architect: Fripp & Wills
Architect: A.R. Scott Interior Perspective View of premiated design as published in The Building News, October 28th 1892. As early as 1870 there had been plans for a new Cathedral and in 1891,...
Architect: Dick & Wickson
Architect: Thomas Fuller Demolished in 1955.
Architect: E. & W.S. Maxwell Constructed on Granville Street, and demolished in 1912.
Architect: Taylor & Gordon Designed for Quebec-based bank Molsons on West Hastings Street, and demolished in 1973.
Architect: W.P. White Originally built as an apartment block, the Sylvia Court, it was converted to an hotel during the Depression of the 1930′s. It was named after owner Abraham Goldstein’s 12-year-old daughter....