Architect: H. Herbert Francis Front Perspective View from The Architect, March 30th 1888.
Architect: Brightwen Binyon
Architect: J. Glen Gibson
Architect: Alan F. Vigers
Architect: William Ffrench
Architect: Baillie Scott & Seton Morris Published in The Building News, August 30th 1895.
Architect: F. Whitmore In 1894-5 a new workhouse was built in Mildenhall to replace an older one. The new buildings comprised a T-shaped main block, two storeys high, with women’s accommodation at the...