Architect: Brightwen Binyon
Architect: Horace Cheston A replacement building for the town museum which is built in a 17th Century style, was the result of a design competition, won by Horace Cheston.
Architect: Horace Cheston Perspective View & Elevations including ground plan as published in The Building News, August 29th 1879.
Architect: W.M. Fawcett Perspective View & plan as published in The Building News, May 16th 1879.
Architect: Edmund Beckett
Architect: Joseph Fogerty South east view of the residence of F.W. Blunt esq. including ground plan published in The Building News, December 26th 1879. Now known as Pearse House, it hasn’t been used...
Architect: Ernest George & Peto Perspective view published in The Building News, July 2nd 1880. Rawdon House was originally built in 1622 by Marmaduke Rawdon, and extended in 1879. The Jacobean and Victorian...