1896 – New Workhouse, Mildenhall Union, Suffolk
In 1894-5 a new workhouse was built in Mildenhall to replace an older one. The new buildings comprised a T-shaped main block,
1899 – Cavenham Hall, Suffolk
Constructed 1899, and demolished 1949. The architect, A.N. Prentice’s other work at the estate including gatehouses still exists.
1904 – Coachmans Cottage, Cavenham, Suffolk
Perspective view including ground & 1st floor plans published in “Modern Cottage Architecture” 1904. “This cottage is provided with water and electric light from the stables.
1904 – Entrance Gate and Lodge, Cavenham, Suffolk
A.N. Prentice was responsible for a few buildings on the Cavenham estate, including gate lodges and smaller residences,
1906 – “Seaholme”, Walberswick, Suffolk
1906 – Gate Lodge, Beeston Park, Suffolk
Perspective view published in The Building News, September 14th 1906.
1922 – Memorial Campanile and Cloister, Elveden Church, Suffolk
After Edward Cecil Guinness, first Earl Iveagh, took over the Elveden estate, he appointed William Caroe to build an entirely new village church beside the old.