Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Derbyshire

16 February 2012

1901 – Morley Manor, Derbyshire

Architect: G.F. Bodley Large house on the Morley Sacheverell Estate, built between 1894-99 for H. A. Sacheverell Bateman by G F. Bodley and set in an estate of 325 acres. Formerly the gardens...

09 May 2015

1901 – The Empire Hotel, Buxton, Derbyshire

Architect: Bodley & Garner The Empire Hotel used as an annex to the Granville Military Hospital during the First World War and as a discharge depot for Canadian troops after the second. Later...

22 June 2009

1904 – Holy Trinity Church, Shirebrook, Derbyshire

Architect: Hedley J. Price

22 June 2009

1904 – The Church of St.Oswald’s, Ashbourne, Derbyshire

Architect: Lawrence M. Gotch

22 June 2009

1905 – House, New Mills, Derbyshire

Architect: Ormrod & Pomeroy

22 June 2009

1905 – Hunting Stables, Foston Hall, Derby, Derbyshire

Architect: Ernest George & Yeates

22 June 2009

1905 – The Milnthorp Homes, Buxton, Derbyshire

Architect: W.R. Bryden Designed for Sir James Sawyer. Birds eye perspective view & ground plans published in The Building News, January 27th 1905.

28 August 2012

1906 – New Porch & Tower, Wesleyan Church, Matlock Bridge, Derbyshire

Architect: Horace G. Bradley The church was originally designed by C.O. Ellison of Liverpool, with additions designed by Horace G. Bradley. The neo-gothic church was originally built in 1882 without the slender steeple,...

22 June 2009

1906 – Residence, Millers Dale, Derbyshire

Architect: G.H. Willoughby