Architect: Bodley & Garner The Empire Hotel used as an annex to the Granville Military Hospital during the First World War and as a discharge depot for Canadian troops after the second. Later...
Architect: S. Harrison & Sons
Architect: Barrowcliff & Allcock
Architect: Brewill & Bailly Published in The Building News, November 27th 1903
Architect: Louis Ambler
Architect: Charles Dorman
Architect: Ernest R. Sutton