Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of East Midlands

28 August 2012

1906 – New Porch & Tower, Wesleyan Church, Matlock Bridge, Derbyshire

Architect: Horace G. Bradley The church was originally designed by C.O. Ellison of Liverpool, with additions designed by Horace G. Bradley. The neo-gothic church was originally built in 1882 without the slender steeple,...

07 July 2009

1906 – Proposed Church of St. Anne, Grantham, Lincolnshire

Architect: Bertram H. Tarrant

22 June 2009

1906 – Residence, Millers Dale, Derbyshire

Architect: G.H. Willoughby

22 June 2009

1906 – Swadlincote Free Library, Derbyshire

Architect: A. Macpherson

30 March 2011

1906 – Warehouse, Fletcher Gate, Nottingham

Architect: Ernest R. Sutton Published in The Building News, August 17 1906.

07 July 2009

1908 – New Post Office, Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Architect: John Rutherford

07 July 2009

1908 – The Dorothy Boot Homes, Wilford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire

Architect: Calvert & Gleave Jesse Boot (founder of The Boots Company) was proud of his native Nottingham, and contributed to schemes for the welfare of the city and its inhabitants. In 1908 the...

22 June 2009

1910 – Estate Office & Cottage, Edensor, Derbyshire

Architect: G.H. Willoughby

06 July 2009

1910 – Secondary Schools, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Architect: Coales & Johnson


Skip to toolbar