Architect: William Emerson
Architect: Maurice B. Adams Built as the Passmore Edwards South London Art Gallery & Technical Institute. Perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, April 10th 1896.
Architect: Arthur Keen Published in The Building News, August 21st 1896.
Architect: W. Hargreaves Raffles “The above building contains the sets of small flats of two and three rooms each, with a separate w.c. to each set of rooms. On the top of the...
Architect: Delissa Joseph Demolished.
Architect: Edwin T. Hall Still standing today, a fine Victorian office building finished in redbrick with sandstone trimmings. Published in The Builder, January 16 1897.
Architect: H.T. Hare Perspective View including ground & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, January 13th 1899. The Passmore Edwards Free Library, as it was originally known, was opened in 1897....
Architect: Maurice B. Adams & Francis J. Smith
Architect: H.S. Legg Design for Residential Flats. Published in The Builder, March 27 1897.