Architect: Leeming & Leeming Published in The Building News, July 10th 1885.
Architect: Robert J. Johnson
Architect: Samuel Musgrave This present building replaces an earlier corn exchange built in 1753. The first regular motion pictures in Beverley were shown here in 1911 and soon afterwards it was renamed the...
Architect: Oliver & Leeson Front Elevation including plans as published in The Building News. September 3rd 1886.
Architect: William H. Thorp The architect William Henry Thorp was born in Leeds in 1852 and was articled to A M Fowler, Leeds Borough Surveyor. He commenced practice on his own account in...
Architect: Chorley & Cannon Perspective view published in The Building News, October 8th 1886.
Architect: Chorley & Connon New stables for the Monk Bridge Iron Co. Ltd. Perspective View published in The Building News, October 8th 1886.
Architect: William H. Thorp
Architect: Chorley & Cannon