Architect: Milnes & France
Architect: Edward Burgess Perspective view published in The Building News, October 9th 1885.
Architect: C. Hodgson Fowler There has likely been a church on this site since the 7th century, but there is no documentary evidence of any building before the present one. The first building...
Architect: Arthur B. Gibson
Architect: Leeming & Leeming Published in The Building News, July 10th 1885.
Architect: Robert J. Johnson
Architect: Samuel Musgrave This present building replaces an earlier corn exchange built in 1753. The first regular motion pictures in Beverley were shown here in 1911 and soon afterwards it was renamed the...
Architect: Oliver & Leeson Front Elevation including plans as published in The Building News. September 3rd 1886.