Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Lancashire

29 June 2009

1899 – Storey House, Royal Albert Asylum, Lancaster, Lancashire

Architect: Dawson & Ashworth Perspective including ground & 1st.floor plans published in The Building News, February 3rd 1899.

20 May 2011

1899 – The Drive, Kensal, Manchester

Architect: Ogden & Little “This group of two detached and four semi- detached houses has recently been erected for Mr. Richard Hankinson, from plans by and under the superintendence of Messrs. Ogden and...

15 May 2014

1899 – Welsh Congregational Church, Bootle, Lancashire

Architect: Owen Roberts “This church has recently been completed at a cost of 11,000, including all fitments, heating, and ventilating. The seating accommodation is for 4OO persons, and a schoolroom attached for 150...

01 May 2014

1900 – Church and Schools, Wareley Rd., Blackpool, Lancashire

Architect: Herbert Wade “These are to be built with Harpoint facings and Yorkshire stone dressings, and will accommodate 600. The cost of the church and schools will be £4,500. The rear portion of...

02 July 2012

1900 – House at St. Anne’s on Sea, Lancashire

Architect: J. Catterall Perspective published in The Building News, December 7th 1900.

02 July 2012

1900 – House, Blundellsands, Lancashire

Architect: J. Catterall Perspective published in The Building News, December 7th 1900.

13 July 2009

1900 – New Physical Laboratory, Owens College, Manchester, Lancashire

Architect: J.W. Beaumont

13 July 2009

1900 – Parrs Bank, Castle Street, Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: Richard Norman Shaw Still in use as a bank, now a branch of NatWest. The upper floors remain largely as designed by Shaw, the ground floor fenestration and detailing has been simplified.

18 February 2012

1901 – Belmont Congregational Chapel, Bolton, Lancashire

Architect: Bradshaw & Gass Perspective including ground plans published in The Building News, April 19th 1901. “The Belmont moors are the highest parts of the moorland which surrounds Bolton-le-Moors. Here is a village...