Architect: E.W. Mountford & F.D. Clapham
Architect: J. Gibbons
Architect: J.H. Wainwright & S.R. Wainwright
Architect: Alfred Brumwell Thomas An imposing Italian marble entrance leads to the Edwardian Ballroom, which former poet laureate Sir John Betjeman described as “magnificent”. This contains a Wurlitzer organ formerly installed in Manchester’s...
Architect: Smith & Matley Published in The Building News, November 20th 1908. For a time, used for services after the main church across the street was demolished due to dry rot. Later demolished.
Architect: Gilbert Waterhouse
Architect: Sykes & Evans
Architect: E.R. Danford