Architect: Grayson & Ould Perspective view & plan published in The Building News, July 22nd 1887.
Architect: Grayson & Ould Published in The Building News August 27th 1886. The population of Woolton village grew steadily in the 19th century and the previous church, constructed in 1826, was felt to...
Architect: Darbyshire & Smith Published in The Building News, August 12th 1887.
Architect: William Dawes Published in The Architect, December 9th 1887.
Architect: Thomas W. Cubbon Perspective View published in The Architect, February 3rd 1888.
Architect: Douglas & Fordham
Architect: Joseph Hansom The Church of the Holy Name of Jesus is located on Oxford Road in the heart of Manchester University’s campus in Manchester. It was built between 1869 and 1871 and...