Architect: Ernest George & Yeates Perspective view including ground plan from The Building News, June 9th 1905.
Architect: Aston Webb Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News, April 28th 1905.
Architect: R. Stephen Ayling Residence for Ladies. Perspective view including ground & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, December 22nd 1905.
Architect: Woodhouse, Willoughby & Langham The fire station opened in 1906 and was the centre of the fire service, ambulance service, police and coroners court for 80 years before its closure in 1986....