Architect: John G. Gibbs
Architect: R. Milverton Drake & John M. Pizey
Architect: Melville S. Ward
Architect: Frank T. Verity Site of a theatre since 1772, known as The Prince of Wales Theatre between 1865 -1882. In 1903, Dr. Edmund Distin Maddick bought the property, and adjoining properties, and...
Architect: Gibbs & Flockton Panoramic perspective view published in The Building News, February 3rd 1905.
Architect: W. Henry White