Architect: Bertram H. Tarrant
Architect: W.J. Dunham Designed as a public hall with commercial premises at street level by W.J. Dunham of Norwich, and was intended to be faced in two colours of terracotta.
Architect: T. Frank Green
Architect: R.T. Longden Designed for W.A. Simmill esq., perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, December 7th 1906.
Architect: G.H. Willoughby