Architect: Russell & Cooper Samuel Bridgman Russell and Sir Thomas Edwin Cooper were in partnership in London from the early 1900s until 1912.
Architect: J.E. Trollope Perspective published in The Building News, November 2nd 1906.
Architect: Bradshaw & Gass
Architect: Matear & Simon Built in 1905–06 to replace the former cotton exchange in Exchange Flags, to a design by Matear and Simon. Its façade was in Neoclassical style, with Baroque towers. Its...