Architect: Harry Stuart Goodhart-Rendel
Architect: G.H. Willoughby
Architect: Read & MacDonald
Architect: Warwick & Hall Designed for The Marquess of Abergavenny K.G., perspective Views including ground floor plan published in The Building News, July 15th 1910.
Architect: Herbert A. Welch
Architect: Ernest E. Fetch After many years of delay and debate about the best site for a new Town Hall to meeting the needs of the rapidly expanding Borough of South Shields, it...
Architect: J. Wager & John Rutherford