Architect: E.L. Swatman All Saints Boys’ Orphanage was opened in 1886, and had accommodation for 120 boys. Published in The Building News, July 11th 1884.
Architect: Hubert Bensted View published in The Building News, December 12th, 1884.
Architect: James Cubitt Perspective view including ground plans published in The Building News, March 28th 1884.
Architect: W. Leonard Grant
Architect: Bodley & Garner
Architect: Reginald Pope Designed for for Walter Clement esq., perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, September 5th 1884.
Architect: A.A. Higgins Perspective view including ground plan published in The Building News, March 27th 1885.
Architect: George Vigers The design for the building was commissioned by the Beckenham Public Hall Company from the architect George Vigers of Old Jewry. The chairman M.J. Sturges and the Hon. Secretary Alfred...