Architect: George E. Bond Perspective including ground & first floor plans from The Building News, May 25th 1888. Later became the Castle Theatre, before becoming Rochester Police Station. Demolished in 1975.
Architect: T.E. Hall Front elevation including plans from The Architect, March 30th 1888.
Architect: George Friend Perspective view & floor plan published in The Building News, February 17th 1888.
Architect: Thomas Mawson Published in The Building News July 25th 1892. Part of a garden design by Thomas Mawson. Still existing and open to the public.