Architect: Percy G. Stone Perspective view plan & Detail of stained glass “Monkeys” published in The Building News, July 23rd 1886. The monkeys are: “A Scientific Professor – Professional Monkey”; “The City Gentleman...
Architect: T.G. Jackson Sketch showing proposed extension of choir & new organ, which was published in The Building News, April 11th 1884.
Architect: T.G. Jackson Published in The Building News, July 1st 1887.
Architect: H. Wilkinson Moore In June 1860, the college sold some land in lots for building along the west side of the Woodstock Road, but in the next month the first real step...
Architect: H. Wilkinson Moore Published in The Building News, September 9th 1887. Built as a hall of residence for female students, or as the magazine so elegantly put it, “lady students”.
Architect: Percy Stone & M.Lewis Published in The Architect, May 18th 1888.
Architect: William Ravenscroft