Architect: R.J. Withers St. Marys has a massive 14th-century limestone tower with an elaborate interior with medieval woodwork and Victorian wall painting and stained glass. Interior view as restored, published in The Building...
Architect: C.F. Howell Birds-eye perspective published in The Building News, October 13th 1876.
Architect: George Edmund Street Founded in 1854 as the Oxford Diocesan Seminary to train graduates from Oxford and Cambridge. It quickly became known as Cuddesdon College. The college buildings, most of them designed...
Architect: Dunn & Hansom Perspective view including plan as published in The Building News, April 7th 1876.
Architect: John Oldrid Scott Selected design in the second competition to design the new Examination Schools in Oxford. Front Elevation published in The Building News, September 25th 1876.
Architect: Charles Bell Front Elevation & Ground Plan as published in The Building News, February 18th 1876.
Architect: S.J. Nicholl Perspective View including plans as published in The Building News, May 19th 1876.
Architect: C.N. Beazley Published in The Building News, June 22nd 1877.