Architect: H.R. Poulter & B.A. Poulter
Architect: Threadwell & Martin General perspective View including ground plans published in The Building News, December 4th 1908
Architect: Henry S. Sidebotham Completed in 1911, illustration published in The Building News, September 4th 1908. Never completed as designed, the building is still in use today as a church.
Architect: W.C.A. Hambling Designed for for Messrs. Breakspear & Sons. Published in The Building News, October 23rd 1908. “This house is being erected upon a prominent site. The existing license is to be...
Architect: Gordon & Gunton
Architect: A. Barnett Brown & Ernest Barrow
Architect: Arthur Keen Perspective View including ground plan as published in The Building News, September 23rd 1910.
Architect: Maurice B. Adams
Architect: Warwick & Hall Published in The Building News, July 15th 1910.