Architect: Tarring, Son & Wilkinson Published in The Building News, October 6th 1876.
Architect: George Somers Clarke Perspective including ground & chamber plans from The Building News, December 29th 1876.
Architect: Joseph Hansom & Son
Architect: J.P. St. Aubyn Perspective view, plans & details showing new church to the west published in The Building News, February 7th 1879.
Architect: Paull & Bonella Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, August 6th 1880.
Architect: Henry Clutton The ‘New’ cemetery was given to the people of Tavistock by the 9th Duke of Bedford, and was opened in 1882. It is situated on the outskirts of this ancient...
Architect: John D. Sedding Birds eye perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, July 23rd 1880.
Architect: George Fellowes Prynne The Sanctuary was erected to the designs of George Edmund Street.
Architect: Coe & Robinson Published in The Building News, February 20th 1880.