Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Gloucestershire

25 June 2009

1906 – New Rectory, Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire

Architect: Healing & Overbury Perspective View including ground plan published in The Building News, August 24th 1906.

25 June 2009

1906 – Village Club, Aston-Subedge, Gloucestershire

Architect: E. Guy Dawber

25 June 2009

1908 – Hotel & Baths, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire

Architect: Healing & Overbury

25 June 2009

1910 – Bristol Royal Infirmary New Ward & Pavilions, Gloucestershire

Architect: H. Percy Adams & Charles Holden

25 June 2009

1910 – University of Bristol, Chemical & Physiological Buildings, Gloucestershire

Architect: Oatley & Lawrence

15 July 2013

1919 – Badminton Court, Stowell Park, Gloucestershire

Architect: Sydney Tatchell Published in The Building News, August 20 1919: “The Badminton Court is erected on the site of some old stables. The new building is designed to harmonise with the west...

20 May 2012

1920 – Proposal for Hydropathic Baths, Cleeve Hall, Cheltenham

Architect: Healing & Overbury Illustration published in The Building News, October 22 1920.

15 July 2013

1923 – War Memorial Chapel, Dean Close School, Cheltenham

Architect: Leonard W. Barnard The School, originally “The Dean Close Memorial School”, was founded in 1886 in memory of local former of Cheltenham and Dean of Carlisle Cathedral, Francis Close (1797–1882). In the...