Architect: Edward C. Robins
Architect: E.G. Rivers Perspective view including ground plan from The Building News, September 4th 1885.
Architect: E. Henry Edwards Perspective view published in The Building News, March 5th 1885.
Architect: T.G. Jackson Once the site of a Norman church, but this was demolished in 1784 and the present one was built on the site. This church was designed by William Marshall, a...
Architect: W.V. Gough Perspective view including ground & first.floor plans published in The Building News, March 12th 1886.
Architect: John D. Sedding
Architect: R. Stark Wilkinson Published in The Building News May 16th 1884. Built 1884-86. Closed in 1987. Chapel, Ballroom, Admin block and many of the wards fronting the original building have survived, converted...
Architect: B. Pethhick Described as the Property of John Pethick esq., and published in The Architect, February 19th 1886.