Architect: J. King James Published in The Building News, October 21st 1887.
Architect: Frank Wills Published in The Building News, December 2nd 1887,
Architect: George Edmund Street & John Loughborough Pearson Elevations, Tranverse Section of New Nave & Plan published in The Building News, October 20th 1876. The Cathedral Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity...
Architect: Herbert Gribble
Architect: James Hicks Published in The Architect ~ February 10th 1888.
Architect: Lingen Barker & Cross Published in The Architect, March 30th 1888.
Architect: T.E. Lidiard James Design for Tower published in The Architect, November 25th 1888.
Architect: Herbert Gribble Birds Eye perspective view published in The Building News, February 24th 1888.
Architect: James Hicks As published in The Architect, February 3rd 1885.
Architect: Essex & Nicol Designed for William C. Gindle. The building survives as 119 Alumhurst Road, but lost its decorative top floor to a mansard roof – losing its Victorian grandeur. Published in...