Architect: James Hicks As published in The Architect, February 3rd 1885.
Architect: Essex & Nicol Designed for William C. Gindle. The building survives as 119 Alumhurst Road, but lost its decorative top floor to a mansard roof – losing its Victorian grandeur. Published in...
Architect: Romaine-Walker & Tanner
Architect: Evelyn Hellicar Gate lodge designed for for Col.Goodden J.P., and published in The Builder, April 23rd 1892.
Architect: Waller & Son Published in The Building News, May 11th 1892. Perspective Views from Road & Drive including plans.
Architect: George Fellowes Prynne
Architect: Harold Breakspear “The walls of this church are of Bibbacombe stone outside, dressed Pocombe stone inside, with Bath stone dressings. The roofs are in pitch-pine covered with red plain tiles. The floors...