Architect: A.R. Wood The original town hall was demolished in 1892, with the replacement town hall being designed by A. R. Wood. It has a Renaissance-style facade of nine bays. The first floor,...
Architect: James P. Norrington
Architect: E.W. Mountford Perspective View including plans published in The Building News, November 20th 1885.
Architect: William Sugden & Sons
Architect: Oliver Essex Perspective View published in The Architect, April 4th 1885.
Architect: Albert Vicars Illustrations showing exterior including ground plans and the interior toward altar published in The Building News, October 16th 1885.
Architect: G.G. Woodward Perspective view including plan published in The Building News, October 23rd 1885.
Architect: Henman & Timmins Front Perspective including Plan as published in The Building News, March 27th 1885. Older parts of the workhouse have now been demolished but the infirmary and several surviving peripheral...