Architect: Essex & Nichol Designed for Mr. W. King and published in The Architect, February 10th 1888.
Architect: Dunn & Hipkiss Selected Design Published in The Building News July 29th 1887. The foundation stone was laid on June 20th, 1887. The Institute building in Bradford Place is of somewhat plain...
Architect: Moore & White
Architect: M.H. Holding
Architect: Bateman & Bateman Perspective View from The Building News, July 9th 1892.
Architect: Thomas Gordon