Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Warwickshire

31 May 2010

1886 – Jevons Buildings, Corporation Street, Birmingham

Architect: William Hale Perspective view as published in The Building News. November 12th 1886.

06 July 2010

1886 – The Potosi Silver Co., Newhall St., Birmingham

Architect: Bateman & Bateman Published in The Building News, November 5th 1886.

09 December 2009

1886 – The Princess Alice Orphanage, Oscott, Birmingham, Warwickshire

Architect: J.L. Ball Perspective view of the Administrative Buildings. Published in The Building News March 19th 1886.

30 October 2009

1886 – Two Houses, Handsworth Wood, Birmingham

Architect: John P. Osbourne

21 October 2010

1886 – Working Boy’s Home, Deritend, Birmingham

Architect: E.J. Yates Designed for for the Rev. A. Clifton Mogg,and published in The Architect, December 30th 1887.

12 April 2010

1887 – Drinking Fountain & Clock Tower, Stratford on Avon, Warwickshire

Architect: Jethro A Cossins The combined clock tower and fountain, standing in the centre of Rother market, was presented to the town in 1887, by George W. Childs, of Philadelphia to celebrate Queen...

21 October 2010

1887 – The Peoples Chapel, Great King Street, Birmingham

Architect: Crouch & Butler Front Perspective published in The Architect, December 30th 1887. Designedfor The Rev. A. Clifton Mogg.

21 October 2010

1888 – County Brewery, Aston New Town, Birmingham

Architect: Essex & Nichol Designed for Mr. W. King and published in The Architect, February 10th 1888.

11 August 2009

1888 – Temple Grafton Court, Warwickshire

Architect: J.S. Alder


Skip to toolbar