Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

Architecture of Carlow

29 September 2015

1895 – Masonic Hall, Carlow, Co. Carlow

Architect: W. Morrison Symmetrical but domestically scaled Masonic Lodge, still in use today. Architect given as a W. Morrison.

09 October 2015

1898 – Methodist Chapel, Carlow

In the early months of 1897, construction started on this building comprised a chapel and adjoining lecture hall, and in the basement, a tea room or Sunday School room, a store and a...

07 March 2013

1913 – Church of Christ the Redeemer, Myshall, Co. Carlow

Architect: G.C. Ashlin Also known as the Adelaide Memorial Church. Built as a memorial to Constance Duguid, an englishwoman who was engaged to be married to a member of a local landowning family....

26 February 2010

2002 – Unbuilt Carlow – National Centre for Contemporary Art

Architects: Burns Burke Simpson The competition was an open two stage architectural competition for the design of for the architectural/design services for a National Centre for Contemporary Art. Carlow enjoys a national reputation...

13 January 2010

2009 – VISUAL – Centre for Contemporary Art & The George Bernard Shaw Theatre, Carlow

Architect: Terry Pawson Architects The new VISUAL Centre for Contemporary Art and The George Bernard Shaw Theatre, located on the grounds of Carlow College was opened on the 26th of September 2009. The...

Pages:« Prev123