1902 – Iveagh Markets, Francis Street, Dublin
Dating from 1902, the brick and stone facade hides a large functional cast-iron galleried market hall.
1902 – J. Nagle & Co., No.25 North Earl St., Dublin
All but the front of 1902 was destroyed in the Rising – the building with the large arch and oriel window above.
1902 – No.4 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin
Photographed from Nelson’s Pillar after the Easter Rising, when all that remained was the front facade.
1902 – St. Peter’s Church, Phibsborough, Dublin
The chancel and transepts were erected, together with a great central tower by George Goldie in the early 1860s.
1902 – Sunlight Chambers, Parliament Street, Dublin
Designed as Dublin offices for Lord Lever (of Lever Brothers), by the Liverpool architect Edward Ould who also designed Port Sunlight.
1903 – Library, Kevin Street, Dublin
Small library building run by Dublin Corporation now completely surrounded by the buildings of the Institute of Technology.
1903 – Nuzum Brothers, 201 Pearse Street, Dublin
Wonderful shop front for Nuzum Brothers who also had a business further along the street beside the current Garda station. This is one of the best terracotta facades in the city.
1903 – Royal Triumphal Arch, Leeson Street, Dublin
Triumphal archway for the arrival of King Edward VII and Queen Alexandra into Dublin in 1903.
1903 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey St., Dublin
Reconstructed to designs of William H. Beardwood between 1899 and 1903. Sited next to the Royal Hibernian Academy on Abbey Street,