1924 – No. 57 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin
No. 57 (right hand building in photograph) was rebuilt in 1922 as a chemist shop for A.
1925 – Marino Mart, Fairview, Dublin
Suburban mix of shops, commercial space and living accommodation constructed along two streets, turning a corner with an angled range.
1925 – Former DUTC Depot, Marlborough Street, Dublin
Former depot belonging to the Dublin United Tramways Company and now in use by Dublin Bus.
1925 – Former Regal Cinema, Ringsend, Dublin
Like many Dublin suburbs, Ringsend had its own cinema. Unfortunately like many, it closed due to declining attendences.
1925 – No.23 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin
Rebuilt in 1925 for a seeds merchant Sir J.W. Mackay whose store was destroyed during a bombardment of the nearby Gresham Hotel in the Civil War in 1922.
1925 – Nos. 4-5 Trinity Street, Dublin
Fine early twentieth century commerical building in brick with stone trimming.
1925 – Nos. 9-11 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin
Plain granite finished building whose sole decorative feature is the corner to Cathedral Street and a rather clumsy balcony.
1926 – Hammam Building, O’Connell Street, Dublin
Part of the post-1916 rebuilding of this part of O’Connell Street, quite an austere facade with some nice detailing.
1927 – Dublin City Council Offices, Lord Edward Street, Dublin
A modest office building used by Dublin City Council. Originally a much grander proposal was planned for this site,