1870 – Former Bank of Ireland, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
A large fine Classically-composed bank building on an awkward corner site, the two end bays are curved to fit the site.
1877 – Thomastown Viaduct, Co. Kilkenny
Published in The Engineer, April 19 1879. Designed for the Waterford & Central Ireland Railway Company.
1884 – Design for St. Patrick’s Church, Kilkenny
Unsuccessful entry in a limited competition to design a new church in 1884. By 1887,
1899 – St. Patricks’s Church, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
Designed in 1896-9 by the Cork based architect S.F. Hynes, St. Patrick’s is a simple late Gothic revival church with a transept reserved for the nuns of the adjacent convent.
1905 – Former Provincial Bank, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
A former branch of the Provincial Bank,which after a series of bank mergers in Ireland in the mid 20th century became part of Allied Irish Banks.
1906 – Barrow Railway Bridge, Co. Wexford
Built across the border of counties Wexford and Kilkenny between 1902 and 1906 to designs by Benjamin Baker,
1906 – Foreman’s Cottages, Talbot’s Inch, Co. Killkenny
Talbot’s Inch was designed as a ‘model village’ and built to a master plan devised by William Alphonsus Scott in the fashionable Arts-and-Crafts style of the period.
1906 – Suir Railway Bridge, Waterford, Co. Waterford
Dismantled railway bridge crossing the Suir outside Waterford, between counties Waterford and Kilkenny. Built in 1906 on the Mallow/Waterford line with 9 spans,
1907 – St. John’s Church, Dublin Rd., Kilkenny
Designed and started by William Hague in 1896, but completed after his death by William H.