1881 – Carrigmahon Villas, Cork
Carrigmahon Villas were built in the 1880s in the area between Glenbrook Baths and Tobin’s Quay.
1883 – City Hall, Albert Quay, Cork
Cork City Hall began its life as the City’s Corn Exchange, the main frontage of which was constructed in 1843. The location was also used by two industrial exhibitions in 1852 and 1883,
1883 – Irish Industrial Exhibition, Cork
The Cork Industrial and Fine Art Exhibition of 1883 was visited by over 10,000 people. Amongst the main exhibitions was a popular arts hall,
1885 – McKenzies Building, Cork
Fine riverside Lombardo-Romanesque warehouse with a continuous glazed arcade on the upper storey over large round-headed openings. The elaborate render detail enlivens the façade of this unusual building,
1885 – St Finbarr’s College, Farranferris, Cork
Designed by Robert Walker for The Most Rev Dr. Delany as a Diocesan College attached to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cork and Ross.
1888 – Bacon Curing Factory, Kemp Street, Cork
Belonging to Lunham Brothers, a Birds Eye Perspective View of the new factory including plan was published in The Architect,
1888 – Capuchin Convent, Charlotte Quay, Cork
Front elevation including ground plan as published in The Architect, February 24th 1888. Adjoining the fantastically ornate Holy Trinity church.
1888 – New Hotel, Crosshaven, Co. Cork
1889 – Crawford Municipal Schools of Science & Art, Cork
Perpective view published in ‘The Architect’ July 12th, 1889. Previously known as the Cork School of Art,