Architect: William Douglass The second lighthouse on Fastnet Rock was designed by William Douglass and built under the supervision of James Kavanagh. Construction started in 1897 with the levelling of the site, and...
Architect: William A. Scott Competition entry to design a new Roman Catholic Church for Timoleague. Exhibited at RHA.
Architect: Rudolph Maximilian Butler
Architect: Arthur Hill Fine imposing building looking down Pearse Square from Patrick Street. Has changed little from old postcards yet seems strangely unloved and uncared for. Rebuilt in 1908 after a fire.
Architect: W.H. Hill Unusually designed buildings along Pearse Square dating from 1908 which show some Art Nouveau influences yet with the incredibly narrow facades resemble buildings from Amsterdam canal-banks.