1911 – Northumberland Hall, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Built as a meeting hall, this is an attractive Arts & Crafts building. Now containing offices of an architects firm –
1911 – Nos.60-61 South Great George’s Street, Dublin
A fine pair of commercial buildings with ornate upper stories. No. 61, on the right was rebuilt by Edwin Bradbury in 1911.
1911 – The International Bar, Wicklow Street, Dublin
Fine ornate corner public house with much of its original interior detail intact. Although conservation and restoration can sometimes get in the way of charm,
1911 – Thompson Graving Dock, Belfast, Co. Antrim
The dock was constructed by the Belfast Harbour Commissioners and opened in 1911. It was designed to accommodate the new White Star liners Olympic and Titanic.
1911 – Village Hall and Club House, Adare, Co. Limerick
According to Jeremy Williams, “The original scheme for the hall survives as a drawing, a brilliant adaptation of Voysey’s idiom to a communal building by the English architect,
1912 – AIB, South Mall, Cork
Distinctive and imposing bank building on a prominent site, in the main financial district of Cork.
1912 – Church of Ireland Diocesan Hall, Armagh
Built across the street from the main entrance to the Church of Ireland Cathedral,
1912 – Golf Club House, Foxrock, Co. Dublin
The suburb of Foxrock was developed by William and John Bentley and Edward and Anthony Fox,
1912 – Institute of Technology, Bolton Street, Dublin
This palatial building in red brick and Mountcharles Sandstone was designed by the City Architect Charles J.