Architect: George Gilbert Scott
Architect: Robert W. Edis Perspective View including Working Detail, Elevations, Sections as published in The Building News, November 20th 1885.
Architect: John Bevan Perspective and interior views including ground plan from the The Building News, September 26th 1879. Consecrated in 1882, it is no long in use as a church.
Architect: Joseph Hansom & Son The Cathedral, originally known as the Church of St. Philip Neal, was commissioned by Henry XV Duke of Norfolk in 1868 and was opened on 1st of July...