1888 – New Schools, Camphill, Paisley, Scotland
1881 – New Mixed School, Pencoed, Wales
Designed by Cardiff architect Henry C. Harris and published in The Building News, October 21 1881.
1879 – Llanerch Panna, Ellesmere, Wales
Front Perspective View including Chamber Plan, as designed for the Hon. George T. Kenyon, and published in The Building News,
1877 – Convent for the Sisters of Nazareth, Northampton
1877 – Trinity Presbyterian Church, Streatham, London
The church was built in 1877 situated on Pendennis Road, Streatham. In 1972, when the Presbyterian and Congregational churches merged,
1876 – New Schools, Greenwich, London
Perspective View & Plan published in The Building News, December 1st 1876. An unsuccessful entry to design a school for the governors of Roan’s Charity Greenwich.
1876 – St. Matthews Mission House, Westminster, London
Perspective view published in The Building News, August 11th 1876. Demolished.
1877 – New Church of St.Mary, Whitechapel, London
Completed in 1877. Three years after it had been opened on the 26th of August 1880,
1876 – St. Georges Church, Tufnell Park, London
The design of the former St. Georges Church in Tufnell Park Road is based on a medieval church in Salonica.