Architect: George E. Bond Perspective including ground & first floor plans from The Building News, May 25th 1888. Later became the Castle Theatre, before becoming Rochester Police Station. Demolished in 1975.
Architect: Frank Pinches
Architect: Leeming & Leeming Perspective View & Ground Plan as published in The Building News, August 1st 1884. Plan of selected design published in The Building News, August 22nd 1884
Architect: H.S. Legg