1905 – Proposed Church, Grantham, Lincolnshire
1905 – New Business Premises, Great Grimsby, Lincolnshire
1876 – Lincoln New County Hospital, Lincolnshire
1875 – Proposed Restoration St. James’s Church, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
In 1586, St. James’ became the parish church of Grimsby, after John Whitgift united the parishes of St.
1874 – Baptistry of St. Clement, Worlabye, Lincolnshire
From The Building News, October 9 1874: “One of our illustrations represents an example of an enclosed baptistry,
1891 – New Turkish & Hydropathic Baths, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
1881 – The Northamptonshire Banking Co., Stamford, Lincolnshire
Designed for The Northamptonshire Banking Co., and published in The Building News, May 20th 1881.
1876 – Holme Hill School, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Erected by The Great Grimsby School Board for 1000 children. Perspective including ground plan as published in The Building News,